These lightweight coil cords are single moulded unlike our premiums being dual moulded. All snaps have a 1 meg-ohm safety resistor. Cords are specifically manufactured for effective safe grounding of operators working with ESD components to prevent a build-up of static discharge. They are essential for protecting workers and equipment in environments where static sensitive electronic devices are used, repaired, manufactured or assembled.
A cost-effective coiled earth lead that provides a strong connection to ground. This best selling grounding cord can be stretched and recoiled back to its original length, helping to keep a clear working area for efficiency and comfort. Durable ESD cords designed to be worn in an ESD working area. To ensure a path to ground, essential when handling components or assembling parts in an EPA. An EPA will not permit any item that could potentially build-up static electricity, resulting in an electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- All snaps have 1 megohm safety resistor.
- 1.8m length (6ft).
- Standard colour is dark blue.
- Long-lasting and must be used in combination with a grounding cord and bonding plug to ensure the operator is grounded.
- An essential product for grounding operators and parts.
- Breakaway Force: 1 to 5 lbs. Of pull away force is required to disconnect the snap in a normal disconnect direction.
- Custom Configurations and colours available on request.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
To view our full range of ESD cords, click here.