These lightweight coil cords are single moulded unlike our premiums being dual moulded. All snaps have a 1 meg-ohm safety resistor. Cords are specifically manufactured for effective safe grounding of operators working with ESD components to prevent a build-up of static discharge. They are essential for protecting workers and equipment in environments where static sensitive electronic devices are used, repaired, manufactured or assembled.
A cost-effective coiled earth lead that provides a strong connection to ground. This best selling grounding cord can be stretched and recoiled back to its original length, helping to keep a clear working area for efficiency and comfort. Durable ESD cords designed to be worn in an ESD working area. To ensure a path to ground, essential when handling components or assembling parts in an EPA. An EPA will not permit any item that could potentially buildup static electricity, resulting in an electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- All snaps have 1 megohm safety resistor.
- 1.8m length (6ft).
- Standard colour is dark blue.
- Long-lasting and must be used in combination with a grounding cord and bonding plug to ensure the operator is grounded.
- An essential product for grounding operators and parts.
- Breakaway Force: 1 to 5 lbs. Of pull away force is required to disconnect the snap in a normal disconnect direction.
- Custom Configurations and colours available on request.
To view our full range of ESD cords, click here.