Lightweight Coil Cords that provide a strong connection to ground, essential when handling components or assembling parts in an EPA.
ESD-safe cords and wrist straps are the first line of defence against potential ESD damage. Therefore, it is crucial that you invest in them, particularly if your operators will be handling, inspecting, or assembling static sensitive electronics on a daily basis.
These lightweight coil cords are single moulded unlike our premiums being dual moulded – which makes them a great, cost-effective choice. All snaps have a 1 meg-ohm safety resistor and each cord is 1.8m in length (6ft) – an ideal length for working at benches. The cords are specifically manufactured for effective safe grounding of operators working with ESD sensitive components to prevent a build-up of static discharge. Lightweight coil cords can be stretched and recoiled back to its original length, helping to keep a clear working area for efficiency and comfort. They are essential for protecting workers and equipment in environments where static sensitive electronic devices are used, repaired, manufactured or assembled. The cords are compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard and meet RoHS and REACH standards. Light blue and dark blue cord colours are available to order.
- All snaps have 1 meg-ohm safety resistor.
- 1.8m length (6ft).
- Standard colour options include dark blue and light blue.
- Long-lasting and must be used in combination with a grounding cord and bonding plug to ensure the operator is grounded.
- An essential product for grounding operators and parts.
- Breakaway Force: 1 to 5 lbs. Of pull away force is required to disconnect the snap in a normal disconnect direction.
- Custom Configurations and colours available on request.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
Bespoke Coil Cords
Our coil cords can include either a 4mm, 7mm or 10mm stud. They can be customised with specific colours to allow you to select a preferable and suitable colour for your workspace or the company’s branding colours. Please contact Bondline if you would like to enquire about our bespoke coil cords.
To view our full range of ESD-safe cords, click here.