ESD link cord from Bondline is a great solution for linking ESD bench mats together.
A high-quality, short straight cord used for connecting adjacent ESD bench mats on a workstation by linking to the 10mm studs on the corner of each mat. The link cord can also be used whenever a short grounding cord option is required. Unlike many other ESD cords, our ESD link cord is made with a double thickness material to provide outer layer insulation for complete operator safety. The link cord is light blue as standard with 10mm snap to 10mm snap connections. All snaps have a 1 meg-ohm safety resistor at each end.
ESD link cords have been manufactured to the highest quality with dual mouldings exceeding 20,000 cycles of bending life test without any physical damage on the strain relief. Custom configurations and colours available on enquiry. All premium products can be supplied with 7mm or 4mm snap / stud sizes on request.
Key Features of ESD Link Cord:
- Dual moulding on terminations for maximum strain relief
- Short lead, measuring 230mm long
- 10mm snap to 10mm snap connections
- All snaps have a 1 meg ohm safety resistor at each end
- Connects ESD bench mats together
- Standard colour is light blue
- Exceeds 20,000 cycles of bending life test
- Breakaway Force: 1 to 5 lbs. Of pull away force is required to disconnect the snap in a normal disconnect direction
- Compliant to the IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
Bondline stock a wide range of ESD cords. View our full range of ESD grounding cords on our website.