Cords and Strap sold separately.
The CA10S is now out of stock, please see alternative CA10.
The CCS10SMS is now out of stock, please see alternative cords.
Our economy ESD wrist strap, with 10mm stud and 1.8m coil cord, is constructed with a crochet fabric band with an elastic ratio of 1:2.5″ to 1:3″. The outer surface of the strap is non-conductive and the inner surface of the strap is conductive, lined with 5-rows of double-ply silver yarn. The plastic parts of the wrist strap is made from a static dissipative material. The wrist strap is lightweight and fully adjustable with the flap and grip. No resistor supplied.
Economy ESD wrist strap from Bondline has been manufactured to the highest quality maximum conductivity silver fibres during manufacture with our G02 buckle US patent design. When stretched to 200%, band returns to its normal length after 20,000 cycles. For free-sized wrist band, the flattened length must be 95 to 105mm.
Coil cord available with 10mm stud to banana/croc clip or 10mm stud each end. Custom grounding products can be manufactured on request.
- Earthing point with 10mm stud
- NO RESISTOR
Key Features of Economy ESD Wrist Strap & Cord:
- Coil cords are 1.8 meters in size and are available with 10mm stud to banana/croc clip OR 10mm stud each end
- No resistor
- 10mm stud Earthing point on wrist strap
- Construction: Crotchet fabric band with an elastic ratio of 1:2.5″ to 1:3″
- Lined with 5-rows of double-ply silver yarn
- Plastic Parts Material: Static dissipative
- Wrist strap is fully-adjustable with the flap and grip
- When stretched to 200%, band returns to its normal length after 20,000 cycles
- Protects operator and the environment from any excessive static discharge
- Custom grounding products can be manufactured on request
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD wrist straps.