Available while stocks last.
ESD conductive picking bins, perfect for the electronics industry.
A complete range of round conductive plastic picking bins which have all the standard designs and features universally accepted with this versatile method of storing / handling. These bins can be fitted to louvred panels or can be stacked.
Conductive Picking Bins
European standard compliant, our conductive picking bins are manufactured with conductive polypropylene, a high-quality antistatic material that lets you store and move sensitive electronic components safely, protecting them from electrostatic discharge. ESD picking bins come in a variety of sizes and heights; 500 x 300 x 200mm, 169 x 95 x 75mm, 230 x 140 x 130mm, 350 x 200 x 145mm and 350 x 200 x 200mm.
Picking Box Series polypropylene containers are the ideal solution for any storage requirement – in warehouses, in workshops, and along assembly lines. They allow all contents to be always clearly visible and ready at your fingertips – making withdrawal extremely easy. These containers are stackable in a stable and safe manner and the ready availability of the material is ensured even when they are stacked.
- Resistant to high and low temperatures.
- Round fronted style for easy picking.
- Suitable for louvred panels or can be stacked.
- Surface resistance less than 10^4 Ω cm.
- Great for small items and hardware items.
- Allows contents to be always clearly visible.
- Ideal solution for any storage requirement.
- Made of polypropylene copolymer.
- Designed for the storage and handling of sensitive electronic components, preserving them from electrostatic charges.
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1.
To enquire about this product, please contact us.