ESD conductive picking bins, perfect for the electronics industry.
A complete range of conductive plastic picking bins which have all the standard designs and features universally accepted with this versatile method of storing / handling. These bins can be fitted to louvered panels or can be stacked. An added feature to the Imilani range is that the two smallest bins actually lock into each other giving a solid stacking feature.
Conductive Picking Bins
European standard compliant, our conductive picking bins are manufactured with conductive polypropylene, a high-quality anti static material that lets you store and move sensitive electronic components safely, protecting them from electrostatic discharge. ESD picking bins come in a variety of sizes and heights.
Picking Box Series polypropylene containers are the ideal solution for any storage requirement – in warehouses, in workshops, and along assembly lines. They allow all contents to be always clearly visible and ready at your fingertips – making withdrawal extremely easy. These containers are stackable in a stable and safe manner and the ready availability of the material is ensured even when they are stacked.
- Resistant to high and low temperatures.
- Flat fronted style for improved access.
- Suitable for louvered panels or can be stacked.
- Surface resistance less than 10^4 Ω cm.
- Great for small items and hardware items.
- Allows contents to be always clearly visible.
- Ideal solution for any storage requirement.
- Made of polypropylene co-polymer.
- Designed for the storage and handling of sensitive electronic components, preserving them from electrostatic charges.
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1.
Please Note: All of our flat fronted picking bins are now Imilani manufactured.
Discover our Round Fronted Conductive Picking Bins by clicking here.