ESD-Safe Gloves With Dotted Palms for use in ESD Protected Areas.
Bondline’s ESD-safe Gloves With Dotted Palms is manufactured from an anti-static lint-free fabric with a 1cm stripe. The palms of the gloves are made from a PVC dotted coating in combination with polyester lint-free fabric.
These gloves can drain electro-static events quickly, but produce very low particles or fibres and provide useful anti-skid tactile efficiency and avoid sweat contact. The gloves have a polyurethane-coated finger and palm to provide added grip. It is a good addition for ESD sensitive environments. All gloves can be washed at 40°C with a neutral detergent allowing them to be re-used many times.
All of our ESD-safe gloves are manufactured using a high strength conductive yarn which gives a surface resistivity of 10^(6) – 10^(9) ohms/square even after 100 washes.
Bondline’s ESD-safe gloves are manufactured using seamless knitted structures, giving an extremely comfortable fit.
- Material composition: (Polyamide 70% / Polyester 22% / Spandex 1% / Conductive Yarn 7%).
- Surface resistivity of 10^6 – 10^9 ohms/square.
- All gloves can be washed at 40°C with a neutral detergent allowing them to be re-used many times.
- Elasticated wrist offers a comfortable fit.
- Cost-effective and light-weight.
- Good sweat absorbency with some heat resistance.
- Reduces risk of scratches, finger prints, marks when being handled.
- Static-dissipative glove which will dissipate any charge.
- Available in small to extra large sizes.
- Features a finger and palm PU coating (dotted).
- Fine gauge knitting machine is used to reach the requirements of the thin fabric thickness.
- Manufactured using lint-free polyester fabric; ideal for use in ESD protected areas.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
For more information about this product, please don’t hesitate to contact us via telephone: 01793 511000 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover our full range of ESD gloves by clicking here.