ESD Clothing can help prevent damage to sensitive electronic components that are being assembled or packaged within a protected area. The garments have been specially designed to be comfortable for the user.
High quality Unisex ESD Fleeces designed for operators working in low-temperature conditions in Electro Static Protected Areas. They are extremely warm and comfortable due to their warm and soft polyester material. The fleece’s 3% carbon fibre allows for ESD resistance which makes it suitable for working near static-sensitive components, materials or equipment.
- The unisex shape has two side pockets and a full length zip.
- An ESD logo sewn into the garment allows easy identification.
- Available from stock in a range of sizes from S to XXL. (other sizes on request)
- A choice of two colours. KSFG range Light grey or KSFDB range navy blue.
- Fabric Composition: 97% polyester 3% carbon fibre. Weight 265g
- Machine or hand wash at 30°, Warm Iron, Tumble Dry at Low Temperature.
- Resistivity sleeve to sleeve 2 x 109 Ohm
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1.
- Stand out with customised company logo embroidery available on request.
Images are for illustration purposes, colours may vary between different manufacturing batches.