ESD Clothing can help prevent damage to sensitive electronic components that are being assembled or packaged within a protected area. The garments and shoes have been specially designed to be comfortable for the user.
Antistatic clothing is an essential part of many electronic manufacturing and engineering companies, including labs, health environments, precision engineering environments.
The conductive yarn ensure the garments eliminate static and prevent the effects of electrostatic charges being built up from non ESD clothing.
High quality Unisex ESD Fleeces designed for operators working in low-temperature conditions in Electro Static Protected Areas. They are extremely warm and comfortable due to their warm and soft polyester material. The fleece’s 3% carbon fibre allows for ESD resistance which makes it suitable for working near static-sensitive components, materials or equipment.
- The unisex shape has two side pockets and a full length zip.
- An ESD logo sewn into the garment allows easy identification, conforms to IEC 61340-5-1.
- Available from stock in a range of sizes from S to XXL. (other sizes on request)
- A choice of two colours. KSFG range Light grey or KSFDB range navy blue.
- Fabric Composition: 97% polyester 3% carbon fibre. Weight 265g
- Machine or hand wash at 30°, Warm Iron, Tumble Dry at Low Temperature.
- Resistivity sleeve to sleeve 2 x 109 Ohm
- Stand out with customised company logo embroidery available on request.
Images are for illustration purposes, colours may vary between different manufacturing batches.