Bench rotating ESD conductive carousel equipped with 40 individual trays in conductive ABS fixed on galvanised rotating structure with grounding point. Enables easy storage and easy handling of components in the assembly area. Each of the 40 bins are removable. This ESD carousel is manufactured to ESD standard EN 61340-5-1 and the conductive bins have a resistance to ground of 1 x 10(4) – 10(6) ohms. With smooth running bearings the carousel can rotate easily.
Key Features of Conductive Carousel:
- External size: 45cm x 32cm(h).
- Bin sizes: Max width 13.3cm, minimum width 7cm, depth 10.5cm max, height 4.5cm, weight 4.5KG.
- Framework is stainless steel.
- Bins are made of conductive polypropylene.
- Picking bins slot on easily for quick loading.
- 360 degree rotation on smooth running bearings.
- 40 strong conductive polypropylene bins.
- This has a grounding point for ESD connection.
- Handle for easy lifting.
- Designed for small component storage and picking at the workbench.
View our full range ESD component storage products.