An ESD nail brush in a nailbrush style manufactured with dissipative fibre bristles and conductive handle.
Our ESD conductive brush is designed in the form of a nail brush giving a grip style brushing action. This brush allows the safe cleaning of ESD sensitive assemblies without generating any harmful static charges. Existing charges are reduced more effectively if operators are grounded. Standard and large nailbrushes are available to purchase.
Nail Brush Sizes:
- KB1 – Standard ESD Nail Brush – Brush Length: 90mm. Brush Width: 40mm. Brush Size: 30 x 65mm. Bristle length: 20mm.
- KB1L – Large ESD Nail Brush – Brush Length: 120mm. Brush Width: 55mm. Handle Length: 90mm. Bristle Height: 25mm.
- Conforms to ESD standard IEC-61340-5-1.
- One of a range of ESD brushes.
- Standard and large brush sizes available.
- Grip style brushing action.
- Manufactured with dissipative fibre bristles and a conductive handle.
- For use in an EPA where static control is required.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
To view our full range of ESD brushes, please click here.