An ESD nail brush in a nailbrush style manufactured with dissipative fibre bristles and conductive handle.
An ESD conductive brush that is designed in the form of a nail brush giving a grip style brushing action. This brush allows the safe cleaning of ESD sensitive assemblies without generating any harmful static charges. Existing charges are reduced more effectively if operators are grounded.
- Conforms to ESD standard EN 61340-5-1.
- One of a range of ESD brushes.
- Brush Length: 90mm. Brush Width: 40mm. Brush Size: 30 x 65mm. Bristle length: 20mm.
- Grip style brushing action.
- Manufactured with dissipative fibre bristles and a conductive handle.
- For use in an EPA where static control is required.
To view our range of ESD brushes, please click here.
To enquire about this product, please click here.