Premium, reusable ESD heel strap from Bondline for grounding personnel in static control areas.
This adjustable ESD heel grounder incorporates a 1 meg-ohm safety resistor and comes with a simple hook and loop strap for ease of use. Designed for long term use, these heel straps are reusable, hard-wearing and available from stock for quick UK dispatch. The reusable ESD heel strap is designed to ensure continuous ESD protection, when combined with a grounded ESD floor or floor covering. Detachable grounding ribbons can be bought separately. The detachable grounding ribbons can be discarded or washed by hand in mild detergents after one-off use. For optimum ESD protection, we recommend wearing the heel grounders on both feet. The heel grounder should be tested from time to time with a footwear tester. Disposable conductive grounding ribbons are available to purchase separately in packs of 50. Standard colour of the ribbons is blue.
The reusable ESD heel grounder is constructed using a strip of two-layered rubber sheet, insulative white and conductive black, attached to 1″ garter forming heel cup, with built-in one meg-ohm resistor on plastic connector, joined in series with the conductive tab, and assembled with separate hook and loop tape for adjustable feature. The black conductive colour on the outside and white colour on the inside of the heel grounder avoids any shoe marking. All grounding products are manufactured to the highest quality to ensure high comfort and long life.
Key Features of Reusable ESD Heel Strap:
- Black rubber surface resistivity: 8 x 10 ohms/square
- White rubber surface resistivity: 1 x 10 ohms/square
- Product resistance reading: 1 meg ohm ± 20%
- Conductive tab: 160 ohms/inch (max.)
- Made using a strip of 2-layer rubber sheet
- Re-usable and long-lasting, excellent for long-term use
- Hook and loop strap for easy fastening
- Incorporates a 1 meg-ohm safety resistor
- Detachable grounding ribbons can be washed in mild detergent or discarded after use
- Detachable grounding ribbons can be purchased separately in packs of 50 in the colour blue.
- Conforms to ESD standards: ANSI-ESD S-20.20, EIA 625, IEC 61340-5-1
ESD Standards & Regulations:
|ANSI-ESD S-20.20||REACH compliant|
|EIA 625||CE approved|
View our full range of ESD heel strap products.