Clean room overshoes with conductive grounding ribbon.
ESD Overshoes are suitable for short time use; ideal low-cost option for visitors. These overshoes can be disposed of after one-time use or be re-used again. Our overshoes have a unique feature of a non-slip bottom grip to avoid slips in the workplace. These are great to use in cleanroom environments (class ≥ 10.000 compatible) and can be used in other various industry environments such as engineering, manufacturing, healthcare, etc. Supplied in packs of 100pcs.
All grounding products are manufactured to the very highest quality to ensure high comfort and long life.
Note: It is essential overshoes have the conductive ribbon to ground the user. Normal Overshoes should not be used in EPA’s.
- Dissipative disposable overshoe.
- Non-slip bottom grip to avoid slips.
- One size fits all.
- Ideal for short-term use / PPE.
- Cost-effective option for visitors.
- Manufactured with a non-woven material.
- Cleanroom class ≥ 10.000 compatible.
- Complies with EN 61340-5-1.
- Colour: Blue
- Supplied in packs of 100pcs.
- Material: Polypropylene, connecting strap made of carbon coated polyester.
To view our full range of grounding products, click here.