Abeba ESD-Occupational Low Shoes 36761 in the colour black.
Supplied as a pair. Available in sizes (European size 35-48) or (UK size 2.5-13).
ESD-Occupational Low Shoes 36761 are manufactured with a functional leather material and have lacing on the instep area. The shoes are designed to be low cut and have a honeycomb pattern. These shoes are available in a striking black colour and provide excellent comfort for all day wear. They have a sporty, modern design and are flexible.
These shoes have a foamed PU midsole, high slip resistance TPU outsole sole and a replaceable Active Comfort Insole. They are ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340 standard and have a breathable lining with silver ions. The shoes are also scratch-proof and water-repellent.
ABEBA is one of the largest and most modern shoe manufacturers in Europe with customers in more than 30 countries worldwide. Their shoes are specially designed to provide perfect protection, a healthy foot climate and best wearing comfort for an every day use.
For primary grounding these shoes should be used in conjunction with suitable static dissipative flooring.
Please contact us for a complete list of our range.
Properties of 36761 Shoes:
- CE, EN ISO 20347:2012, O2, FO, SRC
- Functional leather with honeycomb pattern, black
- Low cut shoe in a sporty style
- Excellent comfort for all day wear
- Foamed PU midsole
- Slip resistance TPU outsole sole
- Replaceable Active Comfort Insole
- ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340
- Breathable lining with silver ions
- Instep area with lacing
- Climate class 1
- ESD symbol featured on the shoes
- RoHS and REACH compliant
1) ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340
2) SRC slip resistance according to EN ISO 20347:2012
3) Animal fats and oil resistant
4) Fuel resistance