Abeba ESD-Occupational Loafer Shoes 32370 in the colour white.
Supplied as a pair. Available in multiple sizes (European size 35-47) or (UK size 2.5-12).
ESD-Occupational Loafer Shoes 32370 are manufactured with a microfibre material and are decontaminable. An exceptionally lightweight shoe with high comfort and a modern design, great for all day wear. They have a high slip resistance PU outsole sole, integrated footbed, along with an instep area with elastic band. They are ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340 standard which makes them suitable to wear in static controlled areas (EPAs). These shoes are easy to slip on and wear in any manufacturing environment. The perforated holes on the side of the shoes allows for breathability.
ABEBA is one of the largest and most modern shoe manufacturers in Europe with customers in more than 30 countries worldwide. Their shoes are specially designed to provide perfect protection, a healthy foot climate and best wearing comfort for an every day use.
Properties of 32370 Shoes:
- CE,EN ISO 20347:2012,O1,SRA
- Microfibre, white
- Slip resistance PU outsole sole
- Integrated footbed
- ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340
- Instep area with elastic band
- Climate class 1
- Air cushion
- CE marked
- ESD symbol featured on shoes
- RoHS and REACH compliant
1) ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340
2) SRA slip resistance according to EN ISO 20347:2012
3) Air cushion PU-sole with high slip resistance
4) Resistant to fuel
5) Extremely light sole wearing comfort
For primary grounding these shoes should be used in conjunction with suitable static dissipative flooring.
Please contact us for a complete list of our range.