We offer a comprehensive range of high quality footwear for personnel grounding, a few of which are shown here. For primary grounding these shoes should be used in conjunction with suitable static dissipative flooring. All footwear are anti-slip, available in multiple sizes and in various colours.
Please contact us for a complete list of our range.
Properties of ESD Clog 5310:
- Smooth leather, perforated, black.
- PU midsole.
- Slip resistance special rubber outsole sole.
- Sanitised treated.
- ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340.
- Heel strap foldable, adjustable.
- Leather top layer.
Shoes are classed as ESD shoes when the on-state resistance value of the system, person, shoe or floor in under 3.5 x 107 or 35 meg-ohm according to EN 61340-5-1. The qualification of the shoes is made depending on three following climate classifications:
- 15% relative humidity.
- 25% relative humidity.
- 50% relative humidity.
According to EN 631340-4-3 < 108 Ohm. Attention should be paid to the different procedures of both test methods:
- EN 61340-5-1 human being in the shoes on a metal plate or the floor used.
- EN 61340-4-3 metal balls in the shoe on a metal plate
Click here to view ‘Technical Datasheet’.