Abeba ESD Perforated Black Clog Occupational Footwear (5310).
Supplied as a pair. Available in unisex sizes (European size 36-47) or (UK size 3.5-12).
Occupational ESD Black Clog Shoes (5310) are made with a grain leather upper, fabric lining, leather/fabric insole and a TPU/rubber sole. The heel strap can be folded, adjusted and fastened with a buckle. Designed to be comfortable for all day wear, stylish, as well as easy to adjust and slip on. These shoes have a microfibre heel patch for added comfort and a lightweight Mono-PU-outsole. They are ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340 standard which makes them suitable for wear in static controlled areas (EPAs).
ABEBA is one of the largest and most modern shoe manufacturers in Europe with customers in more than 30 countries worldwide. Their shoes are specially designed to provide ultimate protection, lightness, full control, a healthy foot climate and best wearing comfort for an every day use.
Properties of ESD Perforated Black Clog 5310:
- Type of footwear: Clog
- Colour: Black
- Upper material: Grain leather, perforated
- Lining material: Fabric
- Insole: Leather/Fabric
- Sole: Tpu/Rubber
- Fastener type: Buckle
- Gender: Unisex
- Protection standard: Occupational footwear
- Line: Rubber
- Protection class: OB – Basic requirements met
- Sanitised treated
- Heel strap foldable, adjustable
- Slip resistance special rubber outsole sole
- ESD protective symbol featured on shoe
- ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340
- Available in multiple sizes (European size 36-47) or (UK size 3.5-12)
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
- Slip resistance on ceramic, coated with SLS solution and on steel, coated with glycerol
- Slip resistance on ceramic substrate, covered with SLS solution and on steel substrate, covered with glycerol
- ESD protection against electrostatic discharge
- Antistatic footwear – antistatic properties
- The sole resistant to diesel fuel – sole resistance to diesel fuel
Please contact us for a complete list of our range.