We offer a comprehensive range of high quality footwear for personnel grounding, a few of which are shown here. For primary grounding these shoes should be used in conjunction with suitable static dissipative flooring. All footwear are anti-slip, available in multiple sizes and in various colours.
Please contact us for a complete list of our range.
This ESD formal shoe is ideal for business managers who also require the added ESD protection.
Properties of ESD Office Shoes 33230:
- Smooth leather, black.
- Steel toe cap.
- Slip resistance special rubber outsole sole.
- ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340.
- Lining microfibre, respiration absorbing.
- Instep area with lacing.
Business Series Features
The Abeba ‘Business’ series includes the following features:
- CE approved.
- SRA slip resistance according to EN ISO 20345:2011.
- Steel toe cap (200 joules) according to DIN EN 12568.
- Upper leather.
- Lining “on steam®”.
- ESD dissipative according to EN 61340.
- Certified according to DIN EN 12568 Tested outside the shoe (200 joules).
- Certified according to EN ISO 20345:2007 Tested inside footwear (200 joules).
Shoes are classed as ESD shoes when the on-state resistance value of the system, person, shoe or floor in under 3.5 x 107 or 35 meg-ohm according to EN 61340-5-1. The qualification of the shoes is made depending on three following climate classifications:
- 15% relative humidity
- 25% relative humidity
- 50% relative humidity
According to EN 631340-4-3 < 108 Ohm. Attention should be paid to the different procedures of both test methods:
- EN 61340-5-1 human being in the shoes on a metal plate or the floor used.
- EN 61340-4-3 metal balls in the shoe on a metal plate
Click here to view ‘Technical Datasheet’.