ESD Coated Tip Gloves are designed for delicate and precise operations, such as assembly jobs. The hand palm of the gloves is polyurethane gel coated, featuring anti-slipping grip, avoiding fingerprints, protecting against piercing.
These gloves are for use in handling, transporting and inspecting static sensitive devices that are susceptible to damage from Electro Static Discharge. They are manufactured with 25% carbon which ensures they are ESD safe.
Gloves are manufactured with seamless knitted structures and elasticated wrist for an extremely comfortable fit. Each finger has a polyurethane coating on the tip sections, for additional grip on smaller components. The back and palm of the glove remain uncoated to provide good ventilation.
- Made of synthetic filament fiber, which reduces the generation of particles (no dust generation).
- Made by seamless knitted structures with elasticated wrist, ensuring they are comfortable to wear and cleanliness as well as comfortable fit and no restrain.
- High quality, durable, long lasting.
- No dust generation, good sweat absorption and anti allergy.
- Surface Resistivity Ohm/Sq 107
Application and Usage:
- PCB, electronics, chemical engineering, mining, electric power industry, manufacturing
- The gloves can be washed at 40C with neutral detergent, reusable many times.
Sizing Guide (total length / tollerance)
XS: 200mm Small: 210mm Medium: 220mm Large: 230mm X Large: 240mm XX Large: 250mm