ESD Elastic Tip Gloves are designed for delicate and precise operations, such as assembly jobs.
These gloves are for use in handling, transporting, and inspecting static sensitive devices that are susceptible to damage from Electro Static Discharge. The gloves are designed with seamless knitted structures and elasticated wrist for an extremely comfortable fit and are manufactured with 25% carbon which ensures they are ESD safe.
Each finger has a polyurethane coating on the tip sections to allow for additional grip on smaller components; making the glove ideal for delicate and precise operations. The back and palm of the glove remain uncoated to provide good ventilation. ESD Elastic Tip Gloves are excellent for use in the electronics manufacturing industry and assembly jobs in a static-controlled environment.
- Made of synthetic filament fibre, which reduces the generation of particles (no dust generation).
- Designed with seamless knitted structures with elasticated wrist; ensuring they are comfortable to wear and provide cleanliness, as well as comfortable fit and giving no restrain.
- High quality, durable, long-lasting.
- No dust generation, good sweat absorption, and anti-allergy.
- Excellent for assembly jobs and electronics manufacturing industry.
- Suitable for use in electrostatic protected areas.
- Surface Resistivity Ohm/Sq 107
- Available in white or grey colours.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
View our full range of ESD gloves.