Bondline’s ESD blue t-shirts are manufactured from a static-dissipative material for use in ESD protected areas.
These t-shirts include a round collar and short sleeves; ideal to wear in warm environments.
The ESD T-shirts are lightweight, comfortable and have the ESD symbol on the arm for easy identification. Currently available in either a blue or grey colour. T-shirts are made from a U2 material.
All garments can be embroidered with your company logo/ information, please contact us and we will be happy to quote. Other colours are available on request, choice of Blue, Black, Dark Blue, Red, White and many more.
- Material composition: 96% cotton and 4% antistatic fibre.
- T-shirts are machine washable up to 40°C.
- Available in S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL/XXXXL.
- Available in blue or grey colours.
- Surface weight: 155 g/m2.
- Conformity: EN 61340-5-1.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
Please follow the care guidance below in order to keep your ESD t-shirts properly maintained.
- Washing temperature: garments made of knitwear – 40° C.
- Don’t use bleaching agents, alkalis, chlorine, disinfection.
- Don’t use softeners.
- Ironing: 110° C (one point) for knitwear.
- Drying: Don’t dry in dryer – for knitwear – possibility of professional dry-cleaning (we recommend to make a test of dry-cleaning and check ESD properties).
- The surface of garments can be damaged due to contact with higher temperature.
- Industrial laundry – we recommend to make a test of surface resistivity after industrial washing cycle (as we don’t know chemicals in use).
- The durability of ESD properties is 50 washing cycles on condition that you keep above mentioned instruction.
Custom Logo Embroidery
Bondline’s custom embroidery service allows you to display your company’s logo / information on your garment. This provides a premium appearance and feel to your garment and it allows for easy identification of your brand. This service is only available on request. Please contact us if you would like your garments to be embroidered.
Images are for illustration purposes, colours may vary between different manufacturing batches.