This booklet is very useful and informative for beginners but also an excellent reminder to the most experienced operatives. This booklet is approximately 7 pages long. It is A5 in size which makes it handy and easily accessible. The booklet’s cover has a white background and black and blue text. An ESD susceptible symbol features on the booklet’s cover. RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Simple and straightforward introduction to ESD.
- 7 pages long (approximately).
- A5 in size.
- Paper-based, glossy.
- ESD susceptible symbol features on the cover.
- Ideal as a pre-training aid or as a refresher for experienced operatives.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Learn about static electricity – what it is and how static electricity can be a problem.
- Learn and understand key words, key phrases and the definitions of each of these.
- Learn about handling unpowered products.
- Learn about the effective ways of grounding an operator in an EPA environment.
- Understand why it is crucial to test ESD equipment.
- Understand about the different types of ESD bags and packaging, the purposes of them and when to use each one accordingly.
- Learn about the different types of workstations items that can be used in an EPA environment.
- Bondline ESD training and ESD audit information.
Alongside our Static Educational Booklet, we also offer ESD training for a more in-depth guide into ESD.
Learn more about Electro Static Discharge by signing up to our ESD training course today!
- Effective through personal involvement.
- Training carried out on customer’s premises.
- Training tailored to customer’s requirements.