ESD awareness round warning signs – an effective way of reminding everyone of the related procedures required to help eliminate ESD.
ESD awareness round warning signs can be used for wall, door or floor mounting. The sign is 300mm in diameter, self-adhesive and supplied with a non-slip clear covering. The sign is printed in yellow and black as standard and features the ESD cautionary symbol. These signs do not have any ESD properties and are therefore to be used outside of the EPA (EPA’s entrance door, for example).
TEXT READS: ‘ESD PROTECTED AREA. OBSERVE PRECAUTIONS FOR HANDLING ELECTROSTATIC SENSITIVE DEVICES.’
Defining an Electrostatic Protected Area
ESD awareness signs are a must-have in facilities that have chemical storage and electrical areas that need to be static-free. By implementing ESD safety signs in these zones, they can help workers stay informed of the static grounding policies of your facility. Using ESD warning signs will ensure that these areas of your building will remain safe as well as alert workers and visitors to follow procedures and use proper static control equipment for safety reasons.
- Round warning signs for the attention of handling electrostatic sensitive devices in an EPA environment.
- 300mm in diameter.
- Manufactured with a PVC plastic board.
- Self-adhesive and supplied with a non-slip clear covering.
- Printed in yellow and black as standard and features the ESD susceptible symbol.
- Can be used for wall, door or floor mounting.
- Multi-language and other colours available on request.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
Please note: These signs are not supplied with hanging holes. Multi-language and additional colour options are available on request.
For more information, please contact the Bondline team on 01793 511000 or email@example.com.