ESD disposable heel straps designed to be worn in an ESD working area. These heel grounders are quick and easy to use. Essential for grounding users in an Electro Static Protected Area.
- Designed for plant visitors and other temporary workers who enter static controlled floor.
- It is made by anti-static non-woven fabrics and could provide the safe and effective resistance.
- Depends on conductive yarn in the anti- static fabrics to create and maintain electrical contact between ground and body and can reach the efficiency of static dissipation.
- Characteristics: Easy to use and comfortable to wear.
- Application: Anywhere that is a static controlled environment.
- Composition: 99% polyester + 1% conductive yarn instructions:
- 1. Align the pressure-sensitive end of products with the front edge and centre of shoe heel.
- 2. Peel the protective liner and mount the device. Press it firmly to the bottom of the heel.
- 3. Wrap the contact ribbon of the heel grounder up the back shoe and lay it inside.
- 4. Step into the shoe.
- 5. Repeat steps one to four on the other shoe.
See our re-usable foot grounders for a long lasting durable alternative heel grounding product.