The LSBSB Earth Bonding Bracket incorporates 3 x shrouded safety banana sockets and a 1 meg-ohm resistor on each individual stud or socket connection. Grounding cords can be connected to the Earth bracket via the female stud at one end of the cord to a male stud on an Earth bracket.
ESD Earth Bonding Brackets offer a simple and easy method of grounding. The LSBSB bracket is designed to fit under a table, workbench or shelf. Connection to Earth is made via the supplied 2m black wire fitted with a ring terminal.
This bracket is designed to be used with our range of ESD grounding cords. For all-purpose use, see our universal grounding cord. Each bracket is made with a high-build quality. Available in yellow as standard to visually stand out. This ensures that the bracket is clearly visible and identified as the grounding point.
ESD Earth Bonding Brackets can be supplied with any combination of 10mm studs, 7mm studs, 4mm studs, banana sockets, shrouded banana sockets and reverse banana sockets to suit any requirement. All of our bonding products are manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Earth Bonding Brackets distinguish between Earth facility and Earth bonding point – An Earth facility (EF) usually distributes the electrical mains earth or a dedicated ESD Earth, (protective Earth) within an EPA. An Earth bonding point (EBP or common ground point) ties together several elements of an EPA such as bench surface, floor mat or wrist strap. In this manner, all are kept at the same electrical potential. In an EPA there may be several Earth Bonding Points (EBP) but there must be only one Earth Facility (EF).
Key Features of LSBSB Earth Bonding Bracket:
- Designed to be affixed under a workbench, table or shelf
- Fitted with 3 x shrouded safety banana sockets and a 1 meg ohm resistor for each connection as standard
- 3 connection points
- Connection to Earth is made via the supplied 2 metres black wire with eyelet terminations and fitted with a ring terminal
- Configurations can include 10mm studs, 7mm studs, 4mm studs, banana sockets, shrouded banana sockets, reverse banana sockets, etc.
- Dimensions: 70mm x 22mm x 40mm
- Printed black text states ‘ESD Earth Bonding Point. 1MΩ. 1MΩ. 1MΩ.’
- Earth bonding brackets are supplied with fixing screws and shake-proof washers
- Yellow coloured design to visually stand out
- High-build quality
- To be used with our range of ESD grounding cords
- Supports IEC 61340-5-1 & ESD S20.20 ESD Handling
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|ESD S20.20 ESD Handling||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD Earth Bonding Products.