High quality precision instruments produced using a non-magnetic stainless-steel alloy.
Our anti-magnetic tweezers meet and exceed the strict requirements for electronics assembly, labs, cleanroom as well as circuit board repair. Their materials ensure high-quality and durability when used for precision work. B3SA length: 120mm. General assembly.
For use in Many Common Industry Applications, including:
- Electronics, Medical Device, Laser, as well as Microwave Device Assembly.
- Circuit Die and Electronic Package Assembly.
- PCB Rework and Repair.
- Work under a Microscope / Microelectronics.
- Biotech, Biology, Military and Aerospace Electronics Assembly.
- Various Laboratory Applications.
To view our full range of hand-tools, click here.