High quality precision instruments produced using a non-magnetic stainless-steel alloy.
Our anti-magnetic tweezers meet and exceed the strict requirements for electronics assembly, labs, cleanroom as well as circuit board repair. Their materials ensure high-quality and durability when used for precision work. This tweezer has a strong cutting tip and its sharp edges enable the user to cut soft wires. The strong cutting tweezer B15AGW has a length of 120mm.
High Precision Tweezers
Tweezers can be used for a variety of reasons such as PCB repair and microelectronics, where precision pointed tweezers are required. Many people use the same tweezers for a range of jobs in assembly, servicing and repair, but there is no denying, for holding small electronic parts, tweezers are essential. Anti-magnetic tweezers can be supplied in a range of lengths and point types. Generally, they are designed for use in the electronics industry, where static sensitive components and devices are handled.
Bondline’s high-quality precision tweezers, outstanding instruments, are produced using a non-magnetic stainless steel alloy. Each tweezer provides strength and hardness, precision and balance and good tip alignment. Before purchasing a tweezer, it is important that you check that the tweezers’ properties and characteristics match your requirements for the job you want to carry out.
Features of Tweezers:
- Tweezers allow the user to handle, hold or grab small objects or components.
- They can include a serrated tip for a secure grip as well as a ridged handle that allows for better control and grip when handling objects.
- Anti-magnetic (Tweezers are not magnetic and therefore will not pick up items such as nuts and bolts).
- Being ESD-safe, the tweezers offers additional versatility and safety when working with electrically-sensitive equipment or components.
- Manufactured from stainless steel.
- Contains from 16.5 to 18.5 wt% chromium and has important quantities of nickel and molybdenum as additional alloying elements.
- Good corrosion resistance and toughness are primary requirements.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- Strong Cutting Tweezer B15AGW ‘s length is 120mm.
Typical applications of tweezers include tools and equipment for laboratory and medical applications in mild aggressive chemical environments.
Additional applications can include:
- Electronics, Medical Device, Laser, as well as Microwave Device Assembly.
- Circuit Die and Electronic Package Assembly.
- PCB Rework and Repair.
- Work under a Microscope / Microelectronics.
- Biotech, Biology, Military and Aerospace Electronics Assembly.
- Various Laboratory Applications.
Grounding and ESD Effects
Operators who use tweezers in the electronic assembly are typically grounded, thereby eliminating the risk of static buildup and transmission of static electricity to the component. A bare tweezer, or a tweezer with a static conductive layer, will not provide that same protection and risks damaging the element. It is recommended that you use the correct grounding equipment and accessories alongside your tweezers to ensure maximum protection against ESD charge. Grounding equipment that is recommended to use in accordance to your tweezers include an anti-static wrist strap and cord, anti-static gloves and clothes and Earth bonding points.
Our full hand tool range can be found through Hand Tools | Cutters, Pliers and Tweezers | Bondline