The Surface Resistance Test Kit has been manufactured specifically for the purpose of testing surfaces used in the Electrostatic Protected Area (EPA) to industry standards.
This professional analogue auditors kit can be used for measuring surface resistivity, point- to-point resistance, point-to-ground resistance and bonding points to ground. The SRM3 kit has been designed specifically for the purpose of testing surfaces used in the EPA. Testing and auditing all elements within the EPA is essential to comply with industry standards. The Surface Resistance Test Kit incorporates the latest requirements of the IEC 613340-5-1/2 technical report whilst maintaining the requirements of the EN100 015/1 European standard. Calibration certificate is supplied; calibration testing is recommended annually. Assembled at Bondline. CE approved.
Key Features of Resistance Test Kit:
- Measures Surface Resistivity, Point-to-Point Resistance, Point-to-Ground Resistance and Bonding Points to ground.
- Fast UK delivery. Order before 1pm for next day UK delivery. Standard UK delivery 2-3 days*.
- Each unit is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate.
- Full calibration service available. Recommended annually.
- Bespoke customisation. Logos and printing can be quoted on request.
- All test instruments are manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC.
- UK manufactured. High quality, reliable.
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61340-5 International Standard.
- Compliant to CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
- Unique analogue meter; divided up into easy to read coloured segments as well as quick reference LEDs
- Square probes
- Alkaline PP3 9v battery
- 2.5 KG weights (x 2)
- All testing leads
- Conductive foam disks
- Aluminium carry case; with a carrying strap, locking keys and lined with conductive foam
Both 10v and 100v test voltages are incorporated in the tester with a choice of automatic ranging from 10v – 100v, cleverly detected as you move from Conductive to Dissipative and Insulative surfaces, or permanent switching to 10v only, an option preferred in very static sensitive areas.
Coloured segments and LEDs indicate the following:
- Green: Conductive >10^(3) – <10^(6)
- Yellow: Dissipative >10^(6) – <10^(11)
- Red: Insulative >10^(12)
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|European Conformity||UK Conformity Assessed|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.