This unique Surface Resistivity Kit is extremely accurate and indicates resistance to ‘half a decade’ through the static dissipative range using 10/100 volt test voltages to guarantee accurate readings.
The Surface Resistivity Kit (SRM100K) has been manufactured specifically for the purpose of testing surfaces used in an Electrostatic Protected Area (EPA) to the latest industry standards. The unit can measure in Ohms per Square or connecting the two leads from to the two 3.5mm connection points to 2 x 2.5kg weights to measure point-to-point resistance. The SRM100K (full kit) includes 2 x 2.5kg weights, connecting leads, a robust conductive carry case, SRM100 meter, conductive foam discs, and a unique logarithmic reading system divided up into easy-to-read coloured LEDs. An automatic auto-ranging 10v and 100v test voltages are incorporated in the tester cleverly detected as you move from conductive to dissipative and insulative surfaces. The meter indicates conductive by green LEDs from 10^(3)-10^(5), static dissipative by yellow LEDs from 10^(6)-10^(11) and insulative by red LEDs 10^(12+). Incorporating the latest requirements of the IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard whilst maintaining the requirements of the EN100 015/1 European Standard. The kit is compliant to REACH, RoHS, CE and UKCA.
All test instruments are manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC. When testing ESD surfaces, ensure that the surface’s resistance meets 10^(8) ohms to ensure you are complying to the ESD working standards. Testing and auditing all elements within the EPA is essential to comply with industry standards.
Key Features of Surface Resistivity Kit:
- Fast UK delivery. Order before 1pm for next day UK delivery. Standard UK delivery 2-3 days*.
- Assembled at Bondline.
- Kit includes 10V/100 volt meter with automatic auto-ranging voltages which is accurate to within half a decade.
- Capable of testing resistance-to-ground and point-to-point resistance.
- Measures in Ohms per Square.
- Method of operation: Push button.
- Test range: 10^(3) to 10^(12)+ (1K to 1T) displayed in 1/2 decade.
- Power: Battery operated PP3 9 volt.
- Connections: 2 x 3.5mm jack plug for Earth connection.
- Probes: Standard Tin Copper Mesh, 52mm length.
- Methods of measurements: Surface Resistivity (Ohms per square) and Point-to-Point Resistance (Ohms).
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5 Decade in conductive range. +/- 0.25 Decades in dissipative range.
- Automatic auto-ranging. 10v and 100v test voltages are incorporated into the tester.
- Each unit is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate.
- Full calibration service available. Recommended annually.
- Bespoke customisation. Logos and printing can be quoted on request.
- Includes conductive euro box for easy storage.
- UK manufactured.
- Compliant to IEC 61340-5-1, EN100 015/1, CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
- SRM100 meter (dimensions: 70 x 130 x 35mm)
- Conductive foam discs.
- Two weights (2.5 kg / 5 lb)
- All required test leads
- 9V battery
- Robust conductive euro box with foam for protection
- 9V Test: 10^(3) to 10^(5) = Green (Conductive)
- 100V Test: 3 x 10^(5) to 10^(9) = Yellow (Dissipative)
- 100V Test: 3 x 10 ^(9) to 10^(10) = Orange (Dissipative)
- 100V Test: 10^(12) += Red (Insulative)
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|European Conformity||UK Conformity Assessed|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.