This unique Surface Resistivity Kit is extremely accurate and indicates resistance to ‘half a decade’ through the static dissipative range using 10/100 volt test voltages to ensure more accurate readings.
The Surface Resistivity Kit (SRM100K) has been manufactured specifically for the purpose of testing surfaces used in an Electrostatic Protected Area (EPA) to the latest industry standards. The surface resistivity meter measures in Ohms per Square and is capable of testing resistance-to-ground, point-to-point resistance and surface resistivity. The SRM100K (full kit) includes 2 x 2.5kg weights, connecting leads and a unique logarithmic reading system, divided up into easy-to-read coloured LEDs. An automatic auto-ranging 10v and 100v test voltages are incorporated in the tester cleverly detected as you move from conductive to dissipative and insulative surfaces. The meter indicates conductive by green LEDs from 10^(3)-10^(5), static dissipative by yellow LEDs from 10^(6)-10^(11) and insulative by red LEDs 10^(12+). The kit meets the requirements of IEC 61340-5 and EN100 015/1 European standard and is CE and UKCA approved.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Surface Resistivity Kit with Bondline:
- Fast UK delivery. Order before 1pm for next day UK delivery. Standard UK delivery 2-3 days*.
- Kit includes 10V/100 volt meter with automatic auto-ranging voltages which is accurate to within half a decade.
- Capable of testing resistance-to-ground and point-to-point resistance.
- Measures in Ohms per Square.
- Each unit is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate.
- Full calibration service available. Recommended annually.
- Bespoke customisation. Logos and printing can be quoted on request.
- Includes conductive euro box for easy storage.
- All test instruments are manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC.
- UK manufactured. High quality, reliable.
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61340-5 and EN100 015/1 European standard.
- Compliant to CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
- SRM100 meter
- Conductive foam disks
- Two weights (2.5 kg / 5 lb)
- All required test leads
- 9V battery
- Conductive euro box
When testing ESD surfaces, ensure that the surface’s resistance meets 10^(8) ohms to ensure you are complying to the ESD working standards. Testing and auditing all elements within the EPA is essential to comply with industry standards.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|European Conformity||UK Conformity Assessed|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.