The Surface Resistivity Meter Half Decade (SRM100) has been specifically designed for the purpose of testing surfaces used in an EPA.
Assembled at Bondline, this unique Surface Resistivity Meter is extremely accurate and indicates resistance to ‘half a decade’ through the static-dissipative range using 10/100 volt test voltages to ensure accurate readings. Specially designed for the purpose of testing surfaces used in the EPA. The unit measures in ‘Ohms per Square’. Incorporating the latest requirements of the IEC 61340-5-1 technical report whilst maintaining the requirements of the EN100 015/1 European Standard. Automatic auto-ranging 10v and 100v test voltages are incorporated into the tester, switching as you move from conductive, dissipative and insulative surfaces. The SRM100 is also capable of testing surface resistance and point-to-point resistance. Each Surface Resistivity Meter is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate. Full calibration service available. Customisation of logos and printing available on request. Meter only – Includes carrying pouch. See SRM100K for full test kit.
All test instruments are manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC. When testing ESD surfaces, ensure that the surface’s resistance meets 10^(8) ohms to ensure you are complying to the ESD working standards. Testing and auditing all elements within the EPA is essential to comply with industry standards.
Key Features of Surface Resistivity Meter (Half Decade):
- Fast UK delivery. Order before 1pm for next day UK delivery. Standard UK delivery 2-3 days*.
- Assembled at Bondline.
- Competitively priced.
- Measures in Ohms per Square.
- Dimensions: 70 x 130 x 35mm.
- Weight: 103 grams.
- Method of operation: Push button.
- Test range: 10^(3) to 10^(12)+ (1K to 1T) displayed in 1/2 decade.
- Power: Battery operated PP3 9 volt.
- Connections: 2 x 3.5mm jack plug for Earth connection.
- Probes: Standard Tin Copper Mesh, 52mm length.
- Methods of measurements: Surface Resistivity (Ohms per square) and Point-to-Point Resistance (Ohms).
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5 Decade in conductive range. +/- 0.25 Decades in dissipative range.
- Automatic auto-ranging. 10v and 100v test voltages are incorporated into the tester.
- Each unit is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate.
- Full calibration service available. Recommended annually.
- Bespoke customisation of logos and printing. Available on request.
- Includes carrying pouch.
- UK manufactured.
- Compliant to IEC 61340-5-1, EN100 015/1, CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
- 9V Test: 10^(3) to 10^(5) = Green (Conductive)
- 100V Test: 3 x 10^(5) to 10^(9) = Yellow (Dissipative)
- 100V Test: 3 x 10 ^(9) to 10^(10) = Orange (Dissipative)
- 100V Test: 10^(12) += Red (Insulative)
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|European Conformity||UK Conformity Assessed|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.