The Surface Resistivity Meter Half Decade (SRM100) has been specifically designed for the purpose of testing surfaces used in an EPA.
The unit measures in Ohms per Square and meets the requirements of IEC 61340-5 and EN100 015/1 European standard. CE approved. Automatic auto-ranging 10v and 100v test voltages are incorporated into the tester, switching as you move from conductive, dissipative and insulative surfaces. The SRM100 is also capable of testing resistance to ground and point to point resistance. Each Surface Resistivity Meter Half Decade is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate. Full calibration service available- recommended annually. Customisation of logos and printing available on request. Meter only – Includes carrying pouch. See SRM100K for full test kit.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Surface Resistivity Meter with Bondline:
- Fast UK delivery. Order before 1pm for next day UK delivery. Standard UK delivery 2-3 days*.
- Competitively priced.
- Measures in Ohms per Square.
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61340-5 and EN100 015/1 European standard.
- Automatic auto-ranging. 10v and 100v test voltages are incorporated into the tester, switching as you move from conductive, dissipative and insulative surfaces.
- Capable of testing resistance to ground and point to point resistance.
- Each unit is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate.
- Full calibration service available. Recommended annually.
- Bespoke customisation. Available on request.
- Includes carrying pouch.
- All test instruments are manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC.
- UK manufactured. High quality, reliable.
- Compliant to ESD, CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
When testing ESD surfaces, ensure that the surface’s resistance meets 10^(8) ohms to ensure you are complying to the ESD working standards.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|European Conformity||UK Conformity Assessed|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.