Bondline’s Charge Plate Monitor Kit is designed for measuring air-ionizers efficiency, their off-set voltages and ESD tools/gloves.
The Charge Plate Monitor Kit is supplied with a high voltage generator, carrying case and a field meter which has a built-in timer for measuring voltage decay times. The monitor measures the electrostatic decay time from ±1000V to ±100V and the plate potential (75mm x 150mm). Suitable for measurements inside machines.
The monitor can also measure fields, potentials and discharge time. Automatic field to voltage conversion (V/m -> V) according to the selected distance. Very stable zero adjust. 9V battery is rechargeable.
Key Benefits of Charge Plate Monitor Kit:
- Measures air-ioniser efficiency, their off-set voltages and ESD tools/gloves.
- Supplied with a high voltage generator, carrying case and field meter.
- Field meter supplied has a built-in timer for measuring voltage decay times.
- Measures the electrostatic decay time from ±1000V to ±100V.
- Measures the plate potential (75mm x 150mm) with the attached EFM51.
- Suitable for measurements inside machines.
- Very stable zero adjust.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Recommended calibration interval: 2 year.
- All test instruments are manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC.
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61340-5 International Standard.
- Compliant to CE, RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
- High voltage generator
- Carrying case
- Field meter
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.