This pocket-sized field meter uses a non-contacting, chopper type field sensor with “sample and hold” metering and ranging light mechanism to ensure accurate and consistent measurements. Powered by a 9V battery, the Digital Static Locator will easily fit into a shirt pocket.
Innovative circuit design makes the SL3 handheld electrostatic field meter ideal for locating and measuring static charge potentials in places that would be difficult, if not impossible, to reach or see with other instruments.
The HOLD button allows readings to be held, if necessary, in hard-to-read locations. It has an easy-to-use zero button for greater accuracy.
The Digital Static Locator features a conductive case, as well as a convenient snap-on ground lead to facilitate grounding for increased accuracy. The digital meter is calibrated to measure kilovolts per inch, at a distance of one inch, the single scale meter displays 0 volts to =/-19.99 kilovolts.
- Uses a non-contacting, chopper type field sensor with “sample and hold” metering and ranging light mechanism.
- Ensures accurate and consistent measurements.
- Great to use for hard-to-reach locations.
- Powered by a 9V battery.
- The Digital Static Locator is supplied with carrying pouch.
- Bespoke custom logos or text available on request.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- CE approved.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
The Digital Static Locator can be customised to suit your preferences. Please make an enquiry to us if you would like your SL3 to be customised.
Bondline can provide the following:
- Custom logos or text.
- Unbranded meter.