General Purpose Static Awareness Paper Tape – A standard printed paper packaging tape with ESD warning information for ESDS (Electrostatic Sensitive Devices).
This paper tape is ideal for use when packaging items. Please take note that this tape should NOT BE used where static sensitive devices are present – the tape is non-ESD.
Bondline’s general purpose tape is 50mm wide, 66 metres long with a diameter of 76mm. The tape is available in the English language as standard, German language can be requested.
Suitable for use in conjunction with manual and automatic tape dispensers.
For optimum shelf-life, store the tape in a cool dry place away from sunlight and direct heat sources.
The tape reads as follows:
OBSERVE PRECAUTIONS FOR HANDLING
ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE SENSITIVE DEVICES’
- 50mm wide, 66 metres long with a diameter of 76mm.
- Features ESD susceptible logo.
- Bright, yellow tape with black text.
- English text, German can be requested.
- Thickness of the tape is 0,1mm.
- Paper weight is 70 g/m².
- Adhesive weight is 32 g/m².
- Tape’s adhesive is made of synthetic rubber.
- Adhesive to steel is 20 N / 25mm.
- Unwinding force is 1,5 N/cm.
- Tensile strength is 53 N/cm.
- Elongation at break: 7%.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
Want to ask a question or request for information? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Explore our full range of ESD Tapes here!