High Temperature Polyimide Tape – Designed for high temperature masking applications.
This tape is made of a polyimide film and silicone adhesive. The tape gives heat insulation and protects fragile components during manufacture.
The tape will remove cleanly leaving no adhesive residue after exposure to heat.
Please note that this tape does not contain any anti-static properties (Non-ESD). This tape should not be used in areas where electrostatic sensitive devices / components are present. For our ESD version of this tape, see here.
All rolls are 33m long.
- Gives heat insulation and protects fragile components during manufacture
- Rolls are 33m long
- Non-ESD (see ESD version)
- Designed for masking applications
- Backing: Polyimide film
- Adhesive: Silicone
- Film thickness (mm): 0.025mm
- Adhesive thickness (mm): 0.035mm
- Total thickness (mm): 0.06mm
- Standard length (m): 33m
- Adhesion to steel (kg/25mm): 0.6~0.7
- Tensile strength (kg/25mm): 10-13
- Elongation at break (%): ≥60
- Voltage resistance (kv): 6
- Temperature resistance (℃): 260
- Colour: Amber
- Storage: Normal conditions, 10 – 30℃
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- PA06 – 6mm width high temperature tape
- PA09 – 9mm width high temperature tape
- PA12 – 12mm width high temperature tape
- PA19 – 19mm width high temperature tape
- PA25 – 25mm width high temperature tape
All custom sizes and special tape requirements can be quoted on request.
Want to ask a question or request for information? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Explore our full range of ESD Tapes here.