High Temperature Polyimide Tape is a single-sided silicone adhesive tape coated with polyimide film. High heat insulation, suitable to use for high temperature masking applications. The tape will remove cleanly leaving no adhesive residue after exposure to heat. All rolls are 33m long.
High Temperature Polyimide Tape does not contain any anti-static properties (Non-ESD). This tape should not be used in areas where electrostatic sensitive devices / components are present. For our ESD version of this tape, see here.
Key Benefits of High Temperature Polyimide Tape:
- High temperature resists 260℃.
- Gives heat insulation and protects fragile components during manufacture.
- Strong tensile strength.
- Heat-resistant silicone adhesive polyimide tape.
- High-temperature resistance, solvent resistant, stable and reliable.
- Easy peel-off no glue residue.
- Suitable for PCB 3D printing and transformer insulation.
- Offer sheet or roll material or die-cut processing.
- All rolls are 33m long.
- Non-ESD (see ESD version).
- For masking applications.
- Backing: Polyimide film
- Adhesive: Silicone
- Film thickness (mm): 0.025mm
- Adhesive thickness (mm): 0.035mm
- Total thickness (mm): 0.06mm
- Standard length (m): 33m
- Colour: Amber
Tape Size Options:
- PA06 – 6mm width high temperature tape
- PA09 – 9mm width high temperature tape
- PA12 – 12mm width high temperature tape
- PA19 – 19mm width high temperature tape
- PA25 – 25mm width high temperature tape
All custom sizes and special tape requirements can be quoted on request.
Want to ask a question or request for information? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Explore our full range of ESD Tapes here.