ESD Plain Gloves for use in ESD Protected Areas
Bondline’s anti-static, lint-free gloves are manufactured with polyester fiber and carbon line as 1cm stripe. Our ESD plain gloves can drain electro-static events quickly and produce very low particles or fibres.
These gloves are ideal for use in ESD protected areas. They can also be economical gloves for controlled cleanroom environments.
These ESD lightweight gloves offer a cost-effective solution for businesses and its static dissipative material allows for good dexterity. They have good sweat absorbency and some heat resistance, helping to maintain user comfort.
- Fine gauge knitting machine is used to reach the requirements of the thin fabric thickness.
- 99% polyester, 1% carbon fiber material composition.
- Good workmanship.
- Applications to class 1000~10000.
- Low friction charge.
- Continuous polyester fiber with kanebo conductive fiber.
- Cost-effective and light-weight.
- Good sweat absorbency with some heat resistance.
- Reduces risk of scratches, finger prints, marks when being handled.
- Static dissipative glove which will dissipate any charge.
- Available in small to extra large sizes.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
Discover our full range of ESD gloves by clicking here.