ESD Elastic Wrist Gloves designed for delicate and precise operations, such as assembly jobs.
These ESD elastic gloves are a great, cost-effective solution for many businesses as they may be washed and re-used many times. They have a good shelf-life of 1.5 years (approx.) along with excellent durability. Ever safe® dissipative gloves can be used not only for thermo-insulation but also for preventing loss and damage from electrostatic discharge. Composed of a 25% carbon yarn, the gloves provide a good level of static dissipation, while their synthetic filament fibres offer no dust generation and a comfortable fit. These gloves are great for assembling, handling, and inspecting electrical components and devices. However, they can also be used generally.
- Elastic Wrist Gloves made of synthetic filament fibre, which reduces the generation of particles (no dust generation).
- Ever safe® conductive gloves are made by seamless knitted structures, which provide comfortable wear and cleanliness.
- A 3-D model is used to form gel drops on the hand palm parts of gloves, the comfort property does not decrease, the finger movement is not restrained so that the cost is reduced and the working efficiency can be increased.
- High quality, durable, long-lasting.
- Excellent for assembly jobs and electronics manufacturing industry.
- No dust generation, good sweat absorption, anti-allergy, and helps to avoid stings.
- The gloves can be washed at 40°C with neutral detergent.
- Can be re-used as many times (approx. 1.5 years shelf-life)
- Composed of 25% carbon yarn.
- Surface resistivity Ohm/Sq 10^(7) +/- ^2.
- Standard colour grey.
- Provides thermo-insulation and static dissipation.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
View our full range of ESD gloves by clicking here.