ESD Coated Palm Coated Gloves are designed for delicate and precise operations, such as assembly jobs.
These ESD gloves offer a great cost-effective solution for many businesses as they may be washed and reused many times. The hand palm of the gloves is polyurethane gel coated, featuring an anti-slipping grip, avoiding fingerprints, protecting against piercing. Ever safe® dissipative gloves can be used not only for thermo-insulation but also for preventing loss and damage from electrostatic discharge.
- The product is made of synthetic filament fibre, which reduces the generation of particles (no dust generation).
- Ever safe® conductive gloves are made by seamless knitted structures, which provide comfortable wear and cleanliness.
- A 3D model is used to form gel drops on the hand palm parts of gloves, the comfort property does not decrease, the finger movement is not restrained so that the cost is reduced and the working efficiency can be increased.
- Elasticated wrists for comfort and a snug fit.
- No dust generation, sweat absorption, anti-allergy, and avoiding sting.
- Sizes from small to extra large available.
Discover our alternative disposable ESD gloves by clicking here.