Earthing point with 10mm stud and NO RESISTOR.
This unit distinguishes between earth facility and earth bonding point – An earth facility (EF) usually distributes the electrical mains earth or a dedicated ESD earth, (protective earth) within an EPA. An earth bonding point (EBP or common ground point) ties together several elements of an EPA such as bench surface, floor mat or wrist strap. In this manner, all are kept at the same electrical potential. In an EPA there may be several EBP but there must be only one EF.
- Designed specifically for use on racks, cabinets and trolleys etc.
- Used for the grounding personnel, typically for those who need to be mobile or on cabinets for use by Field Service Engineers.
- Small dimensions: 25mm x 35mm, allows it to be used where space is limited.
- Connects to known good earth via solder tag.
- ESDP has 1 x 10mm stud and no resistor.
We supply a vast UK and European earth bonding plug and point range to fit all requirements, each enhancing safety in ESD applications by providing a secure earth grounding point for the handling of electrostatic sensitive devices and equipment.
To view our full range of Earth Bonding Points, click here.