An essential item for cleanrooms where static-sensitive devices/assemblies are prone to damage.
Hair can generate great amounts of static electricity. This can be a problem when working in an EPA since hair can transfer its static onto electronic devices and damage them – especially long hair. It is recommended to wear a re-usable ESD cap to ensure you prevent damage to your ESD sensitive components and assemblies. Taking measures to reduce static can save your business time and money long-term.
View our ‘technical datasheet’ for more information about our re-usable ESD cap.
- Dissipative Reusable Cap.
- Cleanroom class ≥ 100 compatible.
- Made of static dissipative polyester fabric.
- Other colours available on request.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- CE approved.
- One size fits all.
Discover our full range of ESD garments by clicking here.