Product Code: Custom
This product is unavailable to purchase online, please enter your details below and we will contact you or please call
+(0)1793 511000 for more information.
ESD & Cleanroom Flooring
We at Bondline take pride in looking after our customers with a hassle free service from start to finish with everything being taken care of by us so you do not have to worry.
Free of charge audit on your current floor.
Advice on which floor is best suited to you.
Preparation Of Floor.
Test Certificate of ESD Conformance provided on completion.
Annual Testing and Calibration.
Cleaning services of your ESD floor.
Colorex ESD Tile
Colorex is an advanced technical flooring system specifically designed to control static discharge in sensitive areas such a cleanrooms, operating theatres and the electronics industry. Not only does Colorex provide an advanced technical solution, it is also aesthetically pleasing, enhancing any commercial interior from industrial to educational establishments.
The 8 benefits of Colorex;
1. Colorex offers peace of mind as it fully complies with all ESD and clean room standards, including the Fraunhofer Institute
2. Colorex offers a life-time conductivity warranty guaranteeing optimal performance throughout the life of the product
3. The dense construction of Colorex provides a porefree surface ensuring the highest hygiene properties
4. The low plasticiser content in Colorex tile creates a unique dimensional stability and prevents shrinkage
5. The low plasticiser content also ensures extremely low emissions and outgassing making Colorex the right choice for cleanrooms
6. The surface of Colorex can be fully repaired extending the useful life of the product
7. The dense construction of Colorex provides excellent resistance to to heavy loads making it an ideal solution for commercial and industrial environments.
8. Colorex is available in tile format, a prerequisite for raised access floors found in many commercial environments such as data centres and server rooms.
We constantly strive to produce sustainable flooring systems that create better environments everywhere. At the same time we help take care of the natural environment through our commitment to sustainable development, responsible raw material procurement and manufacturing processes. For example our Colorex collection contains 15% post industrial recycled content, is manufactured using 100% green electricity and is REACH compliant..
In order to provide our customers with peace of mind, we measure and report the conductivity of each production batch. As a result of this quality control procedure, we establish a measurement report showing the distribution of conductivity values within a single batch. These reports are available to the customer upon request.
ISO standards and cGMP regulations for air purity require you to comply by presenting consistent results that can be verified on a regular basis.. Ideal for cleanrooms and these kinds of environments, Colorex satisfies the strictest requirements for particle release behaviour, helping to reduce any threat of contamination. What’s more, following a comprehensive programme of testing, its suitability in cleanroom applications has been certified by the renowned Fraunhofer IPA Institute in Germany..
Bondline can offer a comprehensive training facility, effective through personal involvement. This can be tailored to your requirements at your premises.