Divider sets are stackable and they allow the partitions to be arranged to form a cell structure to suit specific applications. These are created from Corstat conductive fibreboard, offering a durable and fully ESD safe method for dividing your Corstat stacking boxes.
Standard Euro-Container Divider Sets can be manufactured to any specific size on request.
Features and Benefits:
- 2 standard heights.
- Can be created in specific sizes.
- Can be arranged in various combinations.
- Improves performance of Corstat stacking totes.
- No need for tooling.
- Manufactured from the revolutionary Corstat fibre board.
- In stock for fast shipment.
- Surface Resistivity (per ASTMD257-78).
- Buried Shielding Layer <104 ohms/sq.
- Exterior Layer <105 ohms/sq.
- Electrostatic Decay Rate (per Mil B 81705B, Test Method 4046 Federal TMS 101B) Less than 2.0 seconds to theoretical zero.
- ESD Shielding: 99.9% Attenuation (Capacitive Probe Test).
- Triboelectric Charge Generation approximately 0.1 C/inch std. condition.
- Surface Resistivity: Reducible Sulphur: .00035% (.0008% non-tarnishing to silver, solder and copper per TAPPI T-406).
- Amines: None.
- Galvanic Reaction: None.
- Liner papers 100% pure kraft.
- Shelf Life 10 years.
- Humidity Dependence: No effect on electrical properties.