Standard Euro-Container Divider Sets – Enhance the efficiency of your handling.
Standard Euro-Container Divider Sets are stackable and they allow the partitions to be arranged to form a cell structure to suit specific applications. This creates a network of smaller cells for storing multiple components or parts in one outer container. The dividers are manufactured from Corstat conductive fibreboard, offering a durable and fully ESD-safe method for dividing your Corstat stacking boxes. The conductive material delivers high levels of ESD protection, offering your static sensitive items the optimum level of ESD protection. They are also suitable for use in cleanroom environments (being easy to clean).
With slots at 27 / 30mm increments, the divisions offer fantastic flexibility and can be arranged to create various networks of cells to suit specific applications. Standard Euro-Container Divider Sets can be manufactured to any specific size on request.
Key Benefits of Euro-Container Divider Sets:
- 2 standard heights.
- Can be custom manufactured to any size.
- Fits most standard totes.
- Suitable for cleanroom environments.
- In stock for fast shipment.
- Can be arranged in various combinations.
- Improves performance of Corstat stacking totes.
- No need for tooling.
- Manufactured from the revolutionary Corstat fibreboard.
- CE, RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- Allows for much greater efficiency for your production or warehouse staff.
- Prevents the totes being overloaded, which could lead to unsafe handling.
- By segmenting products or parts within the outer container, it also considerably improves their protection.
- Prevents the individual items from colliding with and damaging each-other, whilst minimising movement within the outer container can mitigate any impact as well.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||European Conformity|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD Storage and Handling products here.