Static Dissipative Euro Stacking Containers are made from polypropylene with an IDP (Inherently Disspiative Polymer) with permanent dissipative properties. These containers are not dependent on humidity. They offer an alternative to the standard black colour and can be used to separate assemblies, piece parts or used to store rejects etc. The container features an ESD susceptible symbol which denotes components and sub-assemblies which are ESD susceptible. Internal dimensions are approximate. Please check compatibility with mechanical cleaning system, when used.
Key Benefits of Static Dissipative Euro Containers:
- Humidity independent.
- Pallet modular size.
- Available in red and yellow colours.
- ESD symbol, recycling symbol and lot number printed on the side of container.
- Can be used to separate assemblies, piece parts or used to store rejects.
- Alternative to the standard black colour.
- Made from a permanent static dissipative polypropylene with an IDP.
- CE, RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
ELSD4317 – Container. External Size 400 x 300 x 170mm. Internal Size 355 x 255 x 165mm.
ELSD4322 – Container. External Size 400 x 300 x 220mm. Internal Size 355 x 255 x 217mm.
ELSD4300 – Red Lid. External Size 400 x 300mm (with standard lid catch).
ELSD6412 – Container. External Size 600 x 400 x 120mm. Internal Size 555 x 355 x 115mm.
ELSD6417 – Container. External Size 600 x 400 x 170mm. Internal Size 555 x 355 x 165mm.
ELSD6422 – Container. External Size 600 x 400 x 220mm. Internal Size 555 x 355 x 215mm.
ELSD6400 – Container. External Size 600 x 400mm (with standard lid catch).
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||European Conformity|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
The above sizes are also available in yellow.
View our full range of ESD storage here.