High quality very precise cutter for general work.
Oval Small full flush cutters.
Static dissipative, ESD ergo bi-component handles.
Full flush cut.
Cutting capacity: 1.6mm cu.
Dimensions: A: 125mm B: 10mm C: 10mm D: 6.4mm E: N/A F: 0.5mm G: N/A
Ideal-tek high-precision cutters combine superior cutting quality and durability with unique design and ergonomics, resulting from careful attention to detail at every stage of the manufacturing process.
The increased usability depends on the non-slip rubber handle surface, which provides the operator with a better grip and a more pleasant feeling. The Bi-component ergonomic handles with rounded surface support a more natural thumb position, offering superior comfort during production and repair of electronic devices.
High quality ball bearing steel, double-leaf stainless steel springs, hardened alloy steel nuts, perfect symmetry and fine-pitched screw ensure perfect joint adjustment and exceptional cutting performance. ESD-safe high-precision cutters offer maximum comfort, reliability and precision in the manufacture and repair of electronic devices.
- High quality ball bearing steel – 63 Rockwell Hardness (HRC) for cutters.
- Pyrometer controlled inductive hardening.
- Superior no-scratch/antiglare satin finish.
- All cutters available with three types of cutting blades: SEMI-FLUSH, for soft and hard wire, FLUSH, for very precise cutting of soft wire. FULL-FLUSH, for a perfect cutting of soft wire.
- 2-Component ESD-safe user-friendly Ergonomic handles with a soft comfortable gripping surface.
- 2 handle sizes: Ergo-tek (E) and Ergo-tek slim (ES) to custom fit personal preference and application.
- Dual leaf springs made of stainless steel.
- Lap joint with screw in order to achieve a high level of strength and precision.
- Nuts made of hardened alloy steel to resist high cutting load.
- Fine-pitched screw for perfect joint adjustment.
- Perfect symmetry.