ESD Clothing can help prevent damage to sensitive electronic components that are being assembled or packaged within a protected area. Bondline’s ESD Fleece has been specially designed to be comfortable for the user.
High quality Unisex ESD Fleeces designed for operators working in low-temperature conditions in Electro Static Protected Areas. They are extremely warm and comfortable due to their warm and soft polyester material. The fleece’s 3% carbon fibre allows for ESD resistance which makes it suitable for working near static-sensitive components, materials or equipment.
- The unisex shape has two side pockets and a full length zip.
- An ESD logo sewn into the garment allows easy identification.
- Available from stock in a range of sizes from S to XXL. (other sizes on request)
- A choice of two colours. KSFG range Light grey or KSFDB range navy blue.
- Fabric Composition: 97% polyester 3% carbon fibre. Weight 265g
- Machine or hand wash at 30°, Warm Iron, Tumble Dry at Low Temperature.
- Resistivity sleeve to sleeve 2 x 109 Ohm
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1.
- Stand out with customised company logo embroidery available on request.
Custom Logo Embroidery
Bondline’s custom embroidery service allows you to display your company’s logo / information on your garment. This provides a premium appearance and feel to your garment and it allows for easy identification of your brand. This service is only available on request. Please contact us if you would like your garments to be embroidered.
Images are for illustration purposes, colours may vary between different manufacturing batches.