A unisex ESD fleece style jacket with a full-length zip in light grey or dark blue. This ESD fleece will keep you warm all day during cooler climates or in low-temperature static controlled areas. Manufactured from a knitted fabric comprising of 97% polyester and 3% carbon fibre for ESD resistance. The garment features two side pockets, a full-length front zip fastening and a sewn fabric ESD logo for easy identification for supervisors and other operators, ensuring the right garments are being worn. Designed to be worn in static sensitive production areas for the safe handling of static-sensitive components, materials or equipment.
Key Features of ESD Fleece:
- Unisex ESD fleece with full-length zip fastening
- Long sleeved with two side pockets
- ESD logo sewn into the garment for easy identification
- Choice of two colours: Dark blue or light grey
- Available from stock in sizes S-XL (other sizes on request)
- Option to customise your ESD fleece with Bondline
- Compliant to IEC 61340-5-1
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- European Conformity (CE) approved
- Fabric weight: 265 g/m^(2)
- Resistivity from sleeve to sleeve: 2 x 10^(9) Ohms
- Material composition: 97% polyester and 3% carbon fibre
- Washing details: Machine or hand wash at 30°C. Warm iron and tumble dry at low temperature.
- Conforms to Standards: SJ/T10694-2006, IESE-RP-CC003, IEC 61340-5-1 Tariff Code- 62113310
Enhance your brand’s identity with Bondline’s customisation service. Customise your ESD Fleeces by adding your company name/logo for a bespoke finish. This can be embroidered onto the garment according to your request – all at an affordable cost. If you require customisation, please get in touch with our team on +44 (0)1793 511000 or send us an email to email@example.com with your requirements.
Other types of static control garments available to order on our website.