EFB1 is supplied with 1 x M5 post, no resistor (1 meg-ohm resistor can be supplied on request).
EFB10 is supplied with 1 x 10mm male stud, no resistor (1 meg-ohm resistor can be supplied on request).
Earth Facility Bracket, bonded elements of the EPA are connected to this. These units distinguish between Earth facility and Earth bonding point. Designed for use where mains Earth may not be suitable or may be inaccessible. The EFB1 and EFB10 are wired to Earth via the 2mm long earth wire; all other elements of the EPA are then connected to the either of them. Complete with reaching hand ESD warning symbol.
An Earth facility (EF) usually distributes the electrical mains Earth or a dedicated ESD Earth, (protective Earth) within an EPA. An Earth bonding point (EBP or common ground point) ties together several elements of an EPA such as bench surface, floor mat or wrist strap. In this manner, all are kept at the same electrical potential. In an EPA there may be several Earth Bonding Points (EBP) but there must be only one Earth Facility (EF).
Key Features of Earth Facility Bracket:
- Designed for use where mains Earth may not be suitable or may be inaccessible
- Wired to Earth via the 2mm long Earth wire
- Printed with reaching hand ESD warning symbol in the colour black
- Printed with black text stating ‘ESD. Earth Facility.’
- EFB1 and EFB10 do not include a 1 meg-ohm resistor (1 meg-ohm resistor can be supplied on request)
- EFB1 incorporates 1 x M5 post
- EFB10 incorporates 1 x 10mm male stud
- Yellow coloured design to visually stand out
- Dimensions: 40mm x 45mm x 12mm
- High-build quality
- Supports IEC 61340-5-1 & ESD S20.20 ESD Handling
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|ESD S20.20 ESD Handling||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD Earth Bonding Products.