The ESD SAP Trolley is an ergonomic, easy-to-move trolley, ideal for easy transportation of tools and supplies. The trolley makes a great addition to the ESD TP Workbench, providing extra workspace and support. Equipped with four castors that turn (⌀ 100 mm), the trolley can be moved around the facility easily. The castors can be locked into place where needed, two of which have brakes. The ESD SAP Trolley is available in the standard size 700 x 500 mm which is supplied with the top shelf as a standard feature. A lower shelf and handle can be ordered on request separately; these additions can provide extra space and storage and help make the trolley easier to move. The height of the trolley can be easily adjusted with an Allen key between 650-900mm, which means that the trolley can be converted as required. The ESD SAP Trolley has a maximum loading capacity of 150 kg.
The ESD SAP Trolley is generally easy to assemble. However, if you do need help or assistance with installing your trolley, you can always contact our team on +44 (0)1793 511000 or email@example.com.
Key Features of SAP Trolley:
- A standard, easily movable ESD trolley.
- Powder-coated steel frame in light grey.
- Bench top material is a semi-conductive laminated chipboard.
- Durable and sturdy with a maximum loading capacity of 150 kg.
- Available in the size 700 x 500 mm.
- Supplied with a top shelf as a standard feature.
- Easy to assemble.
- 5 years warranty*.
- EPA awareness symbol printed onto the trolley.
- A bottom shelf and a handle are available as accessories.
- Height adjustment (650-900mm) with an Allen key.
- Supplied with four casters, as standard, that turn (⌀ 100 mm). Two of these have brakes.
- Ideal for tools and components handling and transportation or as additional workspaces.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- CE approved.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
Accessories for SAP Trolley
To customise your ESD SAP Trolley, please get in touch with us by filling the enquiry form above or calling us on +44 (0)1793 511000.
We can offer a wide range of accessories to accommodate your requirements, including the items below:
- Handle (500 depth)
- Lower shelf (700 x 500 mm)
- IT accessories
- Power rails
- Other accessories