Static dissipative handles with rounded jaws. 125mm long.
General plier for precision work.
Round nose pliers smooth.
ESD Ergo bi-component handles.
Dimensions: A= 140mm B= 24mm C= 10mm D= 6.4mm E= 1mm F= 0.5mm G= N/A.
A (length of jaws) = 24mm. D (thickness of tips) = 1mm. E (width of tips) = 0.5mm.
Multi-purpose hand tools with opposing jaws, pliers are essential for gripping, bending, adjusting and straightening wires and different materials. Ergo-tek High Precision Pliers feature ergonomic handles with a soft gripping surface that increases comfort and safety during the production and repair of electronic devices.
The ESD-safe Bi-component grips provide the operator with a safer seize and a more pleasant feeling, while the rounded ergonomic profile offers maximum comfort during each operation. Despite their great adaptability to different tasks, the pliers are manufactured to different specifications to meet defined tasks with greater safety and efficiency.
The Ergo-tek Slim line completes the range of high precision pliers with a set of lighter and slimmer precision instruments recommended for small hands during the production or repair of electronic devices.
- High quality ball bearing steel – 45 Rockwell Hardness (HRC) for pliers.
- Pyrometer controlled inductive hardening.
- Superior no-scratch/antiglare satin finish.
- All cutters available with three types of cutting blades: SEMI-FLUSH, for soft and hard wire, FLUSH, for very precise cutting of soft wire. FULL-FLUSH, for a perfect cutting of soft wire.
- 2-Component ESD-safe user-friendly Ergonomic handles with a soft comfortable gripping surface.
- 2 handle sizes: Ergo-tek (E) and Ergo-tek slim (ES) to custom fit personal preference and application.
- Dual leaf springs made of stainless steel.
- Lap joint with screw in order to achieve a high level of strength and precision.
- Nuts made of hardened alloy steel to resist high cutting load.
- Fine-pitched screw for perfect joint adjustment.
- Perfect symmetry.