Our Basic ESD Chairs are specifically designed and manufactured for the use in the electronics and electrical industry. This range of chairs prevents the build-up of static electricity by dissipating it directly to Earth.
Our basic ESD chairs are available in high, medium and low height options with feet or castors. They are compliant with European Standard classification and conform to BS4875 part 1 to highest test level 5 (strength and stability).
Our basic ESD chairs are individually tested, fire resistant and have a fully adjustable back-rest as well as a gas-lift height adjustment. Available to order in black vinyl, blue fabric or charcoal fabric. All chairs are made in the UK ready to order, lead time is approx 7 working days. Special orders can be made on request.
Key Features of Basic ESD Chair:
- Fully ergonomic chair mechanism allowing the following adjustments: Gas lift seat height adjustment and back rest height (optional)
- Available in 3 different finishes: Charcoal or dark blue fabric, or black vinyl
- Hard wearing black stove enamelled metal work
- x3 seat heights – low, medium and high
- All chairs are individually tested and are fire-resistant
- 5ST3 is supplied with fixed height steel foot ring
- Strong 5-star base
- Upholstered in hardwearing fabric or vinyl
- Supplied with glides or castors – glides as standard
- Static conductive label
- Suitable for static controlled areas
- Quick lead times (approx. 7 working days)
- Special seating orders and detailed volume quotations available
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Compliant to IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
Seat Height Adjustment:
- Low height (5ST1): 460-660mm
- Medium height (5ST2): 450-590mm
- High height (5ST3): 550-800mm
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|European Conformity||REACH compliant|
View our extensive range of ESD chairs for your static controlled area.