Modular conductive galvanised shelving is a versatile, multi-purpose, hard-wearing storage solution to suit any application. The conductive shelving is fully interchangeable with a bolt-less design and is manufactured to bespoke requirements. The ESD-safe steel shelving is excellent for setting a designated area for the storage of static control equipment. Conductive galvanised shelving can be customised with various accessories, depending on the application. Garment rails can be added to allow for ESD garments to be put away and organised with ease. Shelves can be easily adjusted to fit items such as conductive euro-stacking boxes, picking bins, and transit boxes.
With the addition of a mesh / solid back cladding, equipment is kept safely in place. The shelving is robust and resilient with a shelf load of 300kg max and a bay load of 2500kg max.
Contact us today on 01793 511000 or email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
See our conductive galvanised shelving case study on how we have helped a UK electronics manufacturer increase their storage.
Key Features of Conductive Galvanised Shelving:
- Versatile, expandable, multi-purpose hard-wearing storage solution.
- Suits any application including and warehouses, electronics manufacturing, stockrooms, laboratories, etc.
- Suitable for use in static controlled environments.
- Robust and resilient shelving with a max. shelf load of 300kg and a max. bay load of 2500kg bay.
- Construction: Galvanised steel.
- 5 year guarantee.
- Build bays quickly with bolt-less design to get your storage problems sorted fast.
- Hard-wearing galvanised finish for uprights and shelves. A tough and bright finish that will last the rigours of any environment.
- Fully interchangeable. Mix and match accessories to suit your preference.
- Wide choice of sizes to suit all your storage needs within one product.
- All bays come with 4 uprights, 6 shelves, fixings, bracing and plastic feet. Extensions bays come with only 2 uprights.
- Uprights are available in Blue RAL5010 on request.
- Great for storing static control equipment i.e. ESD garments, conductive euro-boxes, transit boxes, and more.
- Custom-built to suit any application, get in touch with us today.
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Standard bay height: 200mm. Other heights available: 2200, 2500 and 3000mm.
- Widths available: 700, 1000, 1150 and 1300mm.
- Depths available: 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 and 800mm.
- Mesh back cladding includes multiple panels with galvanised mesh & ties.
- Solid side cladding includes multiple panels and a plastic joining rib.
- Solid back cladding includes multiple hooks in galvanised steel panels.
- Fixed height dividers and sloping dividers.
- Bin fronts, garment rail, tyre rack, steel binning system.
Single shelf carrier (used for top shelf) Double shelf carriers