UK manufactured conductive waste bins for the safe cleaning and waste disposal within an EPA without the risk of electrostatic discharge.
Conductive waste bins from Bondline are made from black conductive polypropylene (PP) for the safe use in Electrostatic Protected Areas (EPA). The material is not affected by heat, cold, dirt or dissolving agents. The bins are available in two sizes: large and small. They are easy to clean and are generally for use in assembly areas or offices where static is controlled.
The waste bins feature an ESD susceptible symbol printed in yellow for easy identification. The bins are to be placed on an ESD flooring system to ensure path to ground; anti static bin liners will also help ensure no charge is generated. Non-ESD packaging can generate high static voltage and needs to be eliminated from an EPA.
5 years warranty on production and material faults. Withstands tough environments, without changing character.
If you would like further information on our waste bins, please contact us via telephone or email.
- WBINH – Small waste bin with handles. 12 litres. 280mm diameter x 310mm high
- WBIN40 – Large waste bin. 40 litres. 330 x 330 x 530mm high
- BLNR – Anti-static bin liners. 12 litres. (Pack of 100)
- BLNR40 – Large bin liners. 40 litres. (Pack of 100)
- Features the ESD susceptible symbol for easy identification
- Made from black conductive polypropylene (PP): 40% Polypropylene, 45% Polyamide, 15% Carbon Fibre
- Available in two sizes, large and small
- Handles for ease of carrying
- Bin liners are available to purchase separately
- Easy to clean
- Surface resistance: 10^(3)-10^(5)
- 5 years warranty on production and material faults
- Withstands tough environments, without changing character
- Waste bins manufactured in UK
- Safe use in ESD protected areas
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
|Manufactured in UK|
(Pin anti-static bin liners sold separately)
View our new ESD waste bins with a lid.