Increase your employees’ visibility and improve safety with Bondline’s ESD High Visibility Vest. Suitable for manufacturing environments and hazardous situations (i.e. moving vehicles, low lighting conditions, etc.), ESD Hi-Viz Vests should be an essential part of your company’s personal protective equipment.
Made from a high quality static dissipative woven fabric, composed of 98% polyester and 2% conductive fibre, our ESD High Visibility Vests are suitable for use in Electrostatic Protected Areas and are very comfortable to wear.
Reflective stripes of the ESD Vest allow for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions. Hidden snap fasteners provide easy and quick adjustment. Available in a wide range of sizes (S-2XL) in a unisex style. Yellow colour as standard. For managerial roles, orange colour can be requested.
- Available sizes: Unisex (S-2XL)
- With reflective stripes
- ESD symbol on chest
- Hidden snap-fasteners
- Yellow (Orange available on request)
- Static dissipative woven fabric (carbon loaded yarns in 5mm grid)
- Finish: Crease-resistant, workwear
- Resistance from point to point (Rp): 10^(6) – 10^(7) Ohms
- Charging time: <2 seconds
- Complies with IEC/TS 61340-4-9:2016 and ANSI/ESD STM2.1:2018, and keeps this compliance after more than 50 industrial washings.
- Developed for industrial washing
- Cleanroom class 10000, ISO 7 High Visibility fabric
- Composition: 98% Polyester, 2% Conductive Fibre
- Fabric Weight: 115 g/m^(2)
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
Our ESD High Visibility Vests can be customised with embroidered or printed company logo or text. We also offer individual custom-made ESD clothing as well as an orange high-vis vest. This service is only available on request. If you are interested in a bespoke order, please contact us on +44 (0)1793 511000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Other types of ESD clothing available to order on our website.
ESD Standards & Regulations Met:
|RoHS compliant||ANSI/ESD STM2.1:2018|
|REACH compliant||IEC/TS 61340-4-9:2016|