High quality ESD Cardigan Jackets from Bondline are great for all year round wear. Available in a wide range of in-stock sizes (S-2XL) and designed in a unisex cut. ESD Cardigan Jackets are equipped with a full length zipper, two side pockets, an ESD symbol on the chest and ESD cuffs.
The lightweight zip-up ESD jacket is comfortable, breathable and airy which is ideal for all day wear. The fabric is made with a blend of polyester, cotton and conductive fibre for safe use in Electrostatic Protected Areas (EPAs). Unisex ESD jackets with zip are easy to wear over the top of other clothing. The full-length zip allows for quick equipping and removal.
Key Features of ESD Cardigan Jacket:
- Available sizes: Unisex (S-2XL)
- With full length zipper
- 2 side pockets
- ESD symbol on chest
- ESD cuff
- Comfortable, breathable
- Grey and navy blue colour options
- Static dissipative woven fabric (carbon loaded yarns in 5mm grid)
- Finish: Crease-resistant, workwear
- Resistance from point-to-point (Rp): 10^(6) – 10^(7) Ohms
- Charging time: <2 seconds
- Cut: Unisex
- Complies with IEC/TS 61340-4-9:2016 and ANSI/ESD STM2.1:2018, and keeps this compliance after more than 40 industrial washings
- Developed for industrial washing
- Composition: 48% Polyester, 48% Cotton, 4% Conductive Fibre
- Fabric Weight: 280 g/m^(2)
- CE approved
- RoHS and REACH compliant
Enhance your brand’s identity with Bondline’s customisation service. Customise your ESD Cardigan Jackets by adding your business name/logo for a bespoke touch. This can be embroidered or printed onto the clothes according to your request – all at an affordable cost. We can also offer individual custom-made ESD clothing. If you require our customisation service, please get in touch with our team on +44 (0)1793 511000 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other types of ESD clothing available to order on our website.