What did 2019 have install at Bondline?
New Website Launch
Recently, we have re-furbished our website with some new features and exciting content which we would love for you to browse.
- Spend over £100 for free delivery.
- Follow our social media accounts to stay updated with our latest news, products and offers; Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
New Team Members
This year, we made new additions to our team, Ed Shone took over from his Father David.
- David had been with Bondline for over 20 years. He retired in March, His son Ed, joined the external sales team in January covering Northern UK Sales.
- Chloe Warlow joined the team in November as our digital marketer.
- Sarah Baverstock (UK internal sales team) run the Cricklade 10K raising £886 for Swindon Great Western Hospital, Ophthalmology department. A cause very close to Sarah and her family.
- Director, Victoria Blizzard and the office dog, Mollie also joined the run.
- John Hatton (UK Sales) and his wife, Alison climbed Ben Nevis raising over £2000 for the wonderful Breast Cancer Department at Russell’s Hall Hospital.
- Bondline has donated and sponsored many other great causes this year, including the Cricklade Pre-School and the Cricklade Art Exhibition as well as support to Cricklade Fire Service.
Increased Stock Levels
Again, this year our stock levels have increased on all our ESD stocked consumables.
- Ensuring quick delivery and reduced lead time. We stock so you don’t have to.
Productronica Trade Show
We would like to thank all of our valued customers that visited our stand at Productronica in Munich in November.
- The exhibition was very successful and we had a great response from our prototype of our new ‘Earth For Sure’ monitor launching in 2020.
Continuous Research and Development Investment of Products
- We are continuing to offer what the market needs by research into new products and services.
Let’s see what 2020 has install!
From all the Bondline Team